Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bye Bye Love

Tomorrow starts the Flats and Handwashing Challenge!  So today I'm packing up all my lovelies...



Bye bye my brightly colored bouquet of diaper covers...





Bye bye my custom tie-dyed elemental set of Tinkle Trap no-closure prefitteds...




Bye bye my sweet little Snappi...



I'm giving up all this...




In exchange for this...




Okay, I'm ready.


Flats and Handwashing Challenge 2011:
A Walmart Shopping Spree
Getting Prepped
It's So Campy
Bye Bye Love
Day 1: So It Begins...
Day 2: Homemade Love
Day 3: Wordless Wednesday
Day 4: Noso Glory
Day 4.5: The Apoocalypse
Day 5: TGIF!
Day 6: Sharing the Love
Day 7: Your Grandma's Diapers
Reflections in a Yellow Puddle
The Happy Anteater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...